Wood Pellets ENPlus A1
Wood Pellets ENplus AI
Wood pellets with a high hardwood content for lower ash and more heat.
Premium grade ENPlusA1 surpassing the highest quality standard in the market, with moisture and ash content 30% lower than the official specification, making them ideal for trouble free use on wood pellet boilers and stoves. Supplied in easy to handle 15kg bags which making them east to handle and store.
- Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified wood pellets from well-managed woodlands
- Exceeding ENPlusA1 quality standard on both moisture and ash content helping to ensure a trouble free performance and a longer life for your appliance, as recommended by leading boiler manufacturers
- BSL Certified: Meet all Government sustainability criteria making users eligible to receive RHI payments
Premium Wood Pellets
Pallet of 65 15kg bags (975kg)
£345.00 including VAT and
free delivery to mainland Scotland
- ENPlusA1 grade wood pellets
- BSL authorised supplier
- FSC® Certified Wood from Well-Managed Woodland
- Low ash content <0.5%
- Low dust content <1%
- Low moisture content <7%
- High ash melting temperature >1200°C
- Made from virgin hard and softwood
Why the price increase?
With Brexit, Customs clearance charges, shipping and delivery fuel surcharges and port congestion surcharges we have absorbed considerable increases in costs without increasing our own prices.
Now, with rising electricity and raw material prices, we must apply an increase.
With the Ukrainian crisis, global pellet supply chains have been faced with extraordinary challenges. 20% of all European wood pellets are supplied by Russia, Belarus or Ukraine, and removing those volumes from the broader market has had an immediate impact on cost even here in the UK.
The price has increased and we foresee that the market will not enjoy it’s usual summer price drop. Rest assured we are doing all we can to limit that price increase to our customers, and keep a viable long term supply.